cell signal very weak in Munster, Indiana
dla525

has there been a change to the 4G network in this area?  dropped calls, unsent texts, very frustrating!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
cell signal very weak in Munster, Indiana
imax71

Same here in Florence, Alabama!! 2 weeks now of terrible service!! Getting OLD

0 Likes
Re: cell signal very weak in Munster, Indiana
anonymouslurker
Contributor - Level 1

No issues here in west Tennessee

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dla525. I want you to be able to enjoy our fabulous network wherever you go. I checked for any trouble reported in Munster lately and it looks like a fantastic area. Are you having these troubles all over Munster or is it just at home/in a building? Do you have any difficulties with calls and text when you're outside of Munster? What model phone do you have?

I'll be looking forward to your reply so we can get to the bottom of these calling issues you've mentioned.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
dla525

I have a samsung galaxy s3.  I have the most difficulty in and around my home in Munster.  no problems in other areas. talked with a verizon rep last week and determined that it must be my internal antenna...they sent a replacement phone but I'm having the same issues. Since I frequently work from home, it's terribly frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the extra details dla525. I appreciate you trying to replace your device. With the trouble being more around your home than other areas though, it may simply be interference beyond our control. Indoors and immediately around your home can be a bit tricky because there are a lot of things (buildings, terrain, distance from the tower, etc) tha can control how strong the signal is at your home. Many customers have found that a Network Extender http://bit.ly/AKkC is a great way to bring that strong outdoor service into your home to make it easier to communicate indoors. It's a fantastic way to bring more reliability into your home so you can work without worring so much about your signal.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes