0 Likes
Re: can we carry over T-Mobile phone number
pc00l3y55

you can not for the life  of me get a LIVE person.   NOT HAPPY

0 Likes
angelafa15
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, I'm sure they're just busy. But to answer your question, yes you can transfer your T-Mobile number through port in, and you can contact their transfer of service team or porting department at 888-844-7095.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pc00l3y55, hearing that you're not able to reach a live representative greatly concerns us. I personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.  I can assure you we're available to assist you. You may reach our Customer Service Department by phone at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611 from your Verizon mobile phone.

We're also available here to assist you as well. How can be of service today? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
drdan976

On hold with the Port center for over 90 minutues now and no one has picked up.

Phone calls to the regular customer service says they cannot help and only the port center can resolve my issues.

Unfortunately for me, no one answers the port center phones.  Very disappointing to say the least.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drdan976, it is never our intention to disappoint you. I am sorry to learn you are having difficulty contacting the Port Center; volume is higher than usual. Please ensure when contacting them, you are calling 866-881-7165 Mon-Sat 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM CT Sun 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM CT. TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes