can't accept terms and conditions
aggietwins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased a iPhone 6 through Comcast.  i was told to call an 800 number to accept the terms and conditions.  I enter the requested information and it tells me how to activate my phone when received.  BUUUUTTTTT....they won't SEND me my phone until I've accepted the terms.  I've called customer service at comcast AND verizon with no luck.  my phone shows up as a :recent order online, but i don't see anywhere to accept the terms.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't accept terms and conditions
aggietwins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased the new phone by itself thru the xfinity/Comcas/Verizon partnership.

Sent from Valerie's iPhone 5

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely odd, aggietwins03. We're here to help out with your order. Did you purchase a bundle service for a cell phone and new Comcast services/upgrades? Just in case, if you go to our site, do you see anything mentioning terms and conditions at the very top of the screen or on the far right?

0 Likes
aggietwins03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased the new phone by itself thru the xfinity/Comcas/Verizon partnership.

Sent from Valerie's iPhone 5

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aggietwins03,

I see. Thanks for the information.  The number that we use to direct customers to accept terms and conditions is 877-807-4646.  Have you attempted accepting through this number?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Clarmore70
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same problem, where did you find the darn terms and conditions?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see there is an issue with the Terms & Conditions acceptance, Clarmore70.

There are a few ways to accomplish this task. 

1. Access VerizonWireless.com/myorder.
  2. Enter the:
    1. Order number
    2. Location code
    3. Last 4 digits of the customer's SSN or Federal Tax ID
  3. Click Find your order.
    • Note: The order details and Ts & Cs display.
  4. Review agreement and click Accept or Decline. 
    • Accept: Entire order is processed.
    • Decline: Entire order is canceled.

You may have also received an email (check the spam folder to make sure it did not filter there. the email subject line will read "Your Customer Agreement is ready to accept"'Click the link to view the pending order. Select "Order Terms and Conditions". 

You can also call the toll free number at 877.806.4646. If you have upgraded more than 1 line, you will need to accept the conditions for each individual line. 

Please let us know if one of these methods have worked for you. 

TamaraH_VZW

maa0034
Enthusiast - Level 1

That link does not work. The boxes are greyed out for location and order number. When you call that number, they are unable to simply resend the T&C (which definitely did not receive). I have been on hold for over 30 minutes, and my husband standing at the store where they will not release the SIM cards for my added lines. I am having to give ALL the info to someone again. This needs to be fixed.