Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: broken phone w/no insurance
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

baleria wrote:

how do i replace my lg with no inurance

There are a couple options:

1.  Since you have no insurance you can ask Verizon or LG to fix the phone for you. Just be expected to pay for it.

2.  Check to see if your qualified for an upgrade. My Verizon-->under quick links-->Upgrade phone.  If your not qualified for an upgrade you can purchase a new phone at full retail price.

3.  If you rather not pay full price, see if you have a spare old Verizon phone laying around somewhere.Ask a friend of yours or family member. Then you can use that until your upgrade rolls around.  Recently my friend broke her phone. She just bought a phone off craigslist for a cheap price. Just used that instead.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

baleria wrote:

how do i replace my lg with no inurance

Another possibility is, If the phone is under a year old and you did not cause the phone to die.... ie drop it, get it wet, dog chewed on it, etc, take it in and they will do a swap for  (in most cases) a refurbed phone.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

budone wrote:

Another possibility is, If the phone is under a year old and you did not cause the phone to die.... ie drop it, get it wet, dog chewed on it, etc, take it in and they will do a swap for  (in most cases) a refurbed phone.

Nope. Warranty won't do that. Warranty doesn't cover water damage or any physical damage done to the phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

TheGreatOne wrote:

budone wrote:

Nope. Warranty won't do that. Warranty doesn't cover water damage or any physical damage done to the phone.

Read my reply, I said that!

0 Likes