billing question for on thanksgiving deal
wsutippa

Hello gurus,

I am planning to buy the iphone 7 this thanksgiving. I am moving from AT&T to verizon. And this is the first time where I am not using a 2 year contract model.  I checked the deals at walmart / target / bestbuy etc., and they say the deals are only for "Verizon Device Payment" plan. So, lets say I buy the phone through this deal, with the 24 month installment plan. If for some reason, I want to cancel the service in the 1st month itself, how easy it is to cancel the service. If I pay off the remaining 23 month installments in full, am I only on the hook for the 1st month's service plan cost (atleast 55$+tax) or are there more fees involved.... Please help me understand how verizon works..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: billing question for on thanksgiving deal
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
wsutippa-

We would love to have you in the Verizon family and we would be honored to have you in the Verizon family. The device payment program is awesome and you can learn more about it here: Device Payment FAQs | Verizon Wireless . You are not locked into any contract so you are able to break up and part ways with Verizon once the payment agreement is fulfilled. So, hypothetically if you leave Verizon after the first month you would only pay the first month of service and the device payment amount. You can learn more about our services by calling our sales experts directly: 888-924-7937. I'm confident they will be able to answer any questions you may have!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes