inspectr
i received my bill recently and I was billed for a line item that reads......   txt/pix  flix    anyone know what this is??     only thing different i have done is send txt messages to a computer im account??
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bill
Punkin

I too have this newly added line on my phone bill this month - charging me $99.00. We have done nothing different then before - We have unlimited texting/messaging - everything so they cannot throw in these additional charges-  Believe me as soon as my contract expires I will be leaving verizon -

{please keep it relevant}

Message Edited by BradC on 03-30-2009 08:55 AM
0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

Err... txt/pix/flix is a category, meaning... the amount of text/pictures/video messages you've sent and received. If you have unlimited, this is simply informational.... It's probably been there for sometime but you may not have noticed it if you have unlimited, or don't go over a package you may have....

0 Likes
elusivecritter
Contributor - Level 1

Does the bill say anything about Premium Messaging?

0 Likes
Cobalt
Contributor - Level 1
If you are being billed for txt/pix/flix, then you either a) don't have an unlimited messaging plan, b) just changed to an unlimited messaging plan and were billed for messages over the allowance prior to the change.
0 Likes