bad service
booboo121573

its  sad when i have been with vzw for almost 8 years and now i get treated liek a red headed step child  had lg specturm  brand new 500.00 and it started acting up been replaced three times with replacemnts  and still never would work right spent many hours on the phone with tech support with no help ect  u would think that  verizion vallued there customers a little more then they do and would issue a credit for all the  frusterstaion that i had to dea with and went threw  well after today i am to the point that  i will be looking for another cell carrier who will vaue me as a customer and value me and the threee phone lines that  i will have with them  i mean verizion  u could have issued a credit for all the and frusteration that this deal has caused me with my lg  i learned from this ordeal that  u do not care about the customers at all all u care about is all the money u can make from the cunsomer its sad  its sad u cant issue a 30.00 credit for all the hell not being able to use the phne ect  but your true greed is now showing i have lost faith in u and i am looking for another cell carrier who will respect me  booboo121573

>Comment edited to remove profanity<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes