accessing myspace from phone..
brizzle540
Will it cost me money to ONLY go on myspace.com from my phone? on myspace it says its free but I dont want to get charged for anything like air time or data usage. Does anyone know if it is actually completely free?
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: accessing myspace from phone..
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

It all depends on your plan. Here's a can of worms....

IF YOU HAVE: America's Choice. Then you have to pay $5/month for mobile web access and it will use your airtime during PEAK hours.

IF YOU HAVE: Nationwide. Then mobile web access is included but only on a "pay as you go"** basis. $1.99/mb used while browsing.

**On either of the plans if you have a $15 feature for VCast Vpak then web browsing is unlimited and you don't have to worry about it.

On myspace it says it's free because MYSPACE doesn't charge you to access the site from your phone. VZW will.

But give us some details about your plan and what you're paying for and we can give you an exact answer.

0 Likes
brizzle540
I am on the Nationwide plan. How do I know how many mb I've used? I looked on the main verizon page and it says i havent used anything up yet. Does it just take time to update that or what?
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
yeah. i would say it takes anywhere from 2-3 days to update. kinda slow huh?
0 Likes