Re: Zip code 07305 constantly poor service ! (Liberty State Park area)
CaptainKornchex

Signal strength is 2 bars and our LTE iPads will only connect at 3G.

0 Likes
CaptainKornchex

Please show me how I can share some screenshots and I will.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can open a service ticket; they will have you trouble shoot your device first. You can do that via chat, but you will most likely just end up with the same results as before. It's a highly populated area and if everyone on verizon had your issues then they would be more inclined to resolve it. Best of luck.

CaptainKornchex

Unbelievable....

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

As I said, you'll need to Google - I'm not that familiar with Apple products. I don't work for Verizon, I'm just a customer like yourself. I suggested going into settings>cellular and looking for your signal strength. You can also Google how to take screen shots; though they aren't needed I'm just wondering what your numbers are and am inclined to believe what you tell me.

CaptainKornchex

My apologies, but thought you were with Verizon. I have been on blogs before where the company in question are the moderators.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They do pop in, but they will just have you trouble shoot your device and tell you what I'm telling you. Only they will take longer; 2 days is pretty normal, though sometimes it only takes 2 hours, but then you play message tag back and forth. Oh, they will also fluff talk you more so if you need that and aren't in a hurry I'm sure one will be around shortly.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Constantly reliable is what you deserve, CaptainKornchex. Let's dig into this service issue. How long has this issue been going on? Are specific times consistently better for call quality and data speeds than others? How far out do you need to go for service to improve?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CaptainKornchex

This is an ongoing issue since I have become involved at this Marina.

But it's been roughly a year or more since I reached out to customer service and they told me this was a marginal area.

Below is a screenshot of a test that I just took moments ago. Which is a slight improvement over this morning. (but only slight.)

This is about par for what I get on a regular basis here sometimes much worse occasionally somewhat better.

Times of the issues are also somewhat unpredictable but obviously worse during peak hours first thing in the morning early afternoon evening.

I can pretty much forget about streaming video (without interruptions at least) anytime. But when it's really bad I can't even make phone calls or party on the other and cannot hear me.

Please review the full content of the dialogue I had with the person on the community. Even though other people may not be making calls to report these issues, there is absolutely no doubt that I am the only one impacted by this dead zone.

I tried to look into a resolution for this earlier today because last night I attempted to upload a 8mb video to Facebook and it still has not gone through. And my biggest concern is that the data for all the failed attempts is cutting into my cap.

From MK's iPhone 6

0 Likes
CaptainKornchex

Just going to the southern end of liberty state park speeds improve dramatically.

The same applies for going north into the Paulus Hook area of Jersey City.

For some reason the area of the marina itself is the epicenter of the hole that needs to be filled.

Marc

From MK's iPhone 6

0 Likes