Your feature change is complete?
TomIannelli

We received the following notification:

Your feature change is complete    

Your feature(s) and/or promotions change request for wireless number ending in -7213 is now complete.

Feature Effective Date: 03/21/13

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Neither my wife nor I requested any changes and I can not find where on the website I can identify what changed recently. Can someone tell us where to find this information? And to Verizon - it sure would be nice to get notifications that actually told you something or at least directed you to the specific change accomplished.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Your feature change is complete?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It could be something as simple as ... did you add a number to your blocked list lately?

If you log into your on-line MyVerizon account and look to the far right, click on the blue View Documents and Receipts.  You can then scroll to the document related to the feature change, click on it, and see what it's related to.

0 Likes
TomIannelli

Thanks for the quick response. No we did not add a number to the blocked list. Also the last features change we made was back in October - see attached listing of documents.Capture.PNG

I'll keep looking, but as I said before it would be nice if the notification e-mail included the details about the change so a decision could be made whether action was necessary.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please remove personal info. such as your phone numbers before posting screenshots!

TomIannelli

Thank you, I posted the wrong image.

0 Likes
unter_vzw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, this happens a lot. Customers get an ambiguous message or email about some unexpected change in plan, features, or even address. The best way to see exactly what it was is to call Customer Service at 611 so they can check for any feature fall-off (like number blocks, which only last 90 days before automatically falling off) or a change in employee discount (which would happen on the employer's side).

0 Likes