You charged me twice for one purchase
glasshermit

Almost a  month  ago I bought a new LG tablet from you guys and you charged me twice for the same purchase. While checking out in the store the order froze, so they made a new one only both orders went through and I was charged twice. I've gotten nothing but a run around since then. The people in the store know it  was their fault, I've brought in bank statements, and been in the store dealing with it three different times. Still nothing. Needles to say I am VERY, VERY upset. There's is no practical reason it should be this difficult or take over a month.  At this point I'm pretty much being stolen from and not happy about it. Terrible service is all I can say

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You charged me twice for one purchase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glasshermit, I'm saddened to hear you are going through this experience and we want to make sure that this gets corrected. I completely understandd your frustration and I would feel the same way if was charged twice for something and it took this long to fix. Have you reached out to your bank institution about this? What were you advised at the store?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: You charged me twice for one purchase
glasshermit

Of course I've talked to my bank and I've gotten every kind of document I could from them too. But, this isn't on my bank, or on me, its only on you guys. Like I said, the people in the store even know it was their fault and that they were wrong in making a second order when the first froze, wrong in never voiding the first one when it froze, and wrong in telling me it should be fine. The person that checked me out even apologized and said he was afraid that might happen. Every time I've been in the store they say "so sorry, we'll have that fixed today" and obviously that doesn't happen and I've just  be getting led in circles and lied to over and over. Apparently a "claim with your financial department" was filed a quite a while ago, but I have VERY little faith that it's going anywhere or is going to solve the issues after I've already been jerked around for a month. I've stayed with you guys for years now because I get service and haven't had any issues.  However, this whole experience has been ridiculous and seems like highly unethical business practices. I've already spent way too much time, money, and energy trying to get this resolve when it shouldn't be this convoluted or take months for something so simple.

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: cody pline <glasshermitcp@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:33 PM

Subject: - You charged me twice for one purchase

#yiv1021322769 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

You charged me twice for one purchase

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussionGlasshermit, I'm saddened to hear you are going through this experience and we want to make sure that this gets corrected. I completely understandd your frustration and I would feel the same way if was charged twice for something and it took this long to fix. Have you reached out to your bank institution about this? What were you advised at the store?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes