Wrong super ticket was given me
Kwicqness

I chose a $100 nfl.com super ticket at 8PM entered all my info and log in info and they sent me a virtual concert instead.   When I called Verizon up customer service they were so incompetent they said they cannot do anything and maybe I can give the tickets to someone else.!! Is this how you reward a long time customers with 3 lines? I pay my bills and this is the thanks I get...Super terrible not super tickets. Now I have to wait until April for another super ticket.  VERY FUSTRATED..... 

0 Likes
Re: Wrong super ticket was given me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your frustration with this matter. We would never ant anyone to get the wrong reward and we sincerely apologize for that. If we may ask, have you contacted Verizon Rewards Department, 866-895-5579 regarding your incorrect reward?  

0 Likes
Kwicqness

I did and the response was they cannot do anything about it since its a reward and not an actual purchase. I was told by the reward rep to give away the ticket if I wasn't going to be able to attend the concert.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kwicqness I'm sorry to learn the Super ticket did not work out for you. Did you work with our Verizon Rewards Team?

0 Likes
Kwicqness

Not at all. They said they cannot do anything, not even attempt to try.  That's why I'm so frustrated.  

0 Likes
Pandab

Hey,

I had a similar experience!! I haven't been claiming super tickets because it's NEVER something im interested in... finally I saw 2nd gen airpods were available. I waited, I set alarms and reminders to claim them. I stalked that button. When I clicked claim it said I got it and I was so excited. I recieved updates that my Airpods were coming. Finally I saw that my AIRPODS were delivered. I rush home from work only to open a box of galaxy earbuds... why... This isnt what I claimed, and it isn't what I was promised. I get that its a prize but if it's not a prize I want it isn't worth anything to me... especially as a loyal customer. I'm so disappointed.. they didn't even tell me I'd be sent earbuds or I wouldn't have claimed the super ticket. I'm so upset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can further look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed. 

0 Likes