Wrong shipping addresses and lies about them being internally correct
xzilr8n

I went to a Verizon store to order two device upgrades separately. For some reason they got my shipping addresses wrong, TWICE, even though they should be exactly the same as the billing addresses. So I went to the store again and, after waiting for 40 minutes, I asked them to change it, the reps there told me that "Oh even though the system shows up as a wrong address, we've actually got your correct address. We cannot change it for you now because we would have to put you to the back of the queue. Just wait it out and see." That was his attempt to kid a 3-year-old. I then used the online chat system to request an address change, the online req told me to call in because she could not help me there. So I called Verizon and surely the shipping addresses they have in the system were wrong. The phone rep said he would help me change them, and said he would give me a call when the address change has been confirmed. I never received the call and today on the shipment notice email, the shipping address is wrong...

My friend whose address they also got wrong had to call Verizon several times for re-delivery attempts.

This is extremely unacceptable. I cannot understand what makes it so difficult for Verizon to get the right addresses.

Labels (1)
0 Likes