Would expect better customer service
bjm1075
Enthusiast - Level 2

Spoke with a customer service rep on Monday and she was very nice stated her supervisor would contact me within 24-48 hours and still no return call

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Would expect better customer service
Weth
Legend

Call back or you'll be waiting a long time.

bjm1075
Enthusiast - Level 2

Called back again last night. Was told my info is still waiting review for the supervisor and would be receiving a call today.  It's 8:00pm and no return call again today....

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Keep calling.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What is the issue you are calling about? Maybe we can give you advice.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help!

That is definitely not the customer service experiene we want for your bjm1075.  What is the reason for the call back? We will be glad to help. Provide details for better assistance.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bjm1075
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well last Saturday I was online attempting to buy phone for my husband for Father's Day and spoke with someone on live chat and he was unwilling to help and I had chatted to see if there was any way to buy the phone and not pay the $40 activation fee.  I have purchased several phones in last year and been vzw customer since 2003!  His response was No... Not even let me see what I could do... I was upset would expect better service, so told my husband we would just go to the store on Monday.  On Monday went to store and customer service rep stated the promotion I was using to buy iPhone, expired Sunday.  I called vzw, spoke with Alicia, who said she didn't see why they couldn't honor it, with the poor customer service I received sat night.  I would hear from supervisor between 24-48 hours.  I still have not heard from supervisor and I have called several times and I am told it is still sitting on that supervisors desk and no one else is able to assist me.  It has been 6 days.  So much for 24-48 hours.  Was suppose to be Father's Day present

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You should have gone to the store last Saturday or Sunday - stores will occasionally be able to waive the $40 activation fee, but it was unlikely to happen when already using a promotion.

You wanted to do the fathers day promotion I'm assuming and if that's the case, it ended on Sunday - you went in Monday. Alicia might have just been humoring you by telling you she didn't understand why they wouldn't honor it, or she might just be an idiot. Either way, you missed the deadline and nothing can be done.

The supervisor most likely knows all of this and instead of wasting his time calling you back, he's probably dealing with people who have a legit complaint.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The $40 upgrade fee is un-waivable. Why would it be waived for you and everyone else has to pay it? To avoid the $40 upgrade fee you can do Edge. Those are the choices. Now you want them to honor a promotion after it is over? At this point you should cut your losses. Either by the phone at the current non-promotional price and pay the fee or wait until the next promotion.

0 Likes
bjm1075
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you work for Verizon wireless?

0 Likes