Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!
itjp89

I went to a verizon store & simply asked for a sim card, as i had cracked my phone. I was going to use an old one i had. They refused to give me a sim, unless i provided the old phone which i didn't have with me. I left and went to a different store the next day, simply asking for a new sim card. & instantly was declined by "No phones will work with our service unless we scan the imei number" I have never heard of this. so i left and called customer support. They said the phone would work, & they had no reason to demand to have my phone. But here is where things get tricky. When i signed the contract the guy messed it up, & instead of 2 lines. he made 1 account with 1 line, and another sub-account with the other line. We found out the mistake when we received our first bill which was over $400. We went to verizon & they moved the sub account line, to the main account. & promptly removed the sub-account. However Recently Checking my Credit Report showed a recent 70$ debt to verizon. now back to talking to Customer Support Girl #1 (Tanisha) She stated that if we payed this balance off, we would be able to sign up for Verizon Edge, & get 2 iPhone 6+'s. We promptly made the payment & was transferred to another dept. Customer Support Girl #2 (Cierra) Told us that we would have to wait until our bill cycle ends, Which is in 4 Days in order to sign up for Verizon Edge. After 30 Minutes of talking about how the First woman had Lied about having the phones shipped today after we made a payment. I asked to speak with a supervisor, The Supervisor was very rude & i tried to fill him in what had happened. He kept saying there wasn't nothing he could do. & i kept repeating myself that "I was promised something if i paid this amount, which wasn't even my fault from the start. & now your not honoring the agreement that was made" He told me that that was never said, i demanded that he refunded my $69.71 he refused and said he could not. Once this contract is up, i will never consider Verizon again, nor will i recommend them. Customer Service is about helping the Customer, not tricking them & lying to them, then refusing to correct the Situation. Verizon used to have awesome customer service, but the past few years it has went down hill.

If Verizon Doesn't correct this, i will be seeking a lawyer. This is uncalled for, & i refuse to be run over by a money hungry corporation!

The Supervisor was named Richard.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service Ever!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello itip89. I'm sorry to hear of your recent poor experience. That is certainly never our intent. I realize this has been quite trying. For anything that is reflecting on your credit report, you'll want to reach out to our Recovery Team directly at 800-852-1922. They are available Monday-Friday from 8 am-6 pm. They will gladly assist you further. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes