Won’t let me change my billing address because there is no coverage
Mtma
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently moved to Montana and when attempting to change my billing address it wouldn’t let me, stating that Verizon doesn’t operate within its own network here. I’ve been using my sisters address in Florida. well she is moving and I am still suffering with no coverage. I basically have to drive half an hour to get any Verizon reception. Then it’s only focused within a very small radius. I am at the point I want to terminate our contract. I have to rely on WiFi calling and sometimes don’t get text messages for a day or so unless it’s iMessage. Plus it makes everything a hassle when trying to pay or make adjusts not having the correct billing address on here. 
Thank you 

0 Likes
Re: Won’t let me change my billing address because there is no coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mtma It is certainly a priority for you to be sure you have reliable service. For now are you going online to your My Verizon Account? Also, are you the account owner?

DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Mtma
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont have reliable service and haven’t for months. Lately it seems to have gotten worse like I’ve been kicked off towers. I am the account owner. It’s very frustrating considering I have to be almost 90% on WiFi. 

0 Likes
Mtma
Enthusiast - Level 2

The message I received multiple times on the app while attempting to change billing address is the following. 

“The ZIP code you entered is in an area where Verizon does not operate its own network. In order to complete your address change, you’ll need to change to an eligible plan for your new zipcode”

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mtma This is not the experience we want you to have. We will do everything we can to help with this. First, we want to make sure you were able to change the address. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes