Re: With the current Verizon promotion of $650 per line to transfer service what happens if I cancel within 14 days?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nicholas_g,

Thanks for the clarification. We certainly want to ensure we get you the correct information today and also if possible keep you as a valued Verizon Wireless customer.

I'm going to send you a Private Message so we can review your account and situation specifically to ensure we provide accurate information. I look forward to working with you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: With the current Verizon promotion of $650 per line to transfer service what happens if I cancel within 14 days?
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Got your PM and replied.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You have to be kidding.... The phones you trade in don't sit in a Verizon store room with your name on them.  They are shipped to a 3rd party recycler.   Of course you can't get the old phones back, and if you quit Service with Verizon, you don't get the bill credits.

THis isn't theft, you agreed to something, now want out and it can't be reversed.

rcschnoor
Legend

I guess that is why many people read the fine print before signing.

nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

I was not saying what I or did not want to do. I was asking questions. I am sure I am not the only person to switch carriers and then realize they might have made a mistake and want to switch back.

nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

No where in the fine print doest it say I'd you trade in a device and cancel service within the 14 day period your device is lost. Please show me if it does say such.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

nicholas_g wrote:

No where in the fine print doest it say I'd you trade in a device and cancel service within the 14 day period your device is lost. Please show me if it does say such.

I assume you mean the following promotion:

Untitled-1.jpg

With the following "terms & conditions"

Untitled-2.jpg

nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Frakkkkkkkk

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Personally, I would never do such a promotion. You can almost always get more by selling the phone yourself than what is still owed to your previous provider.

nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Ugh. Hindsight is always 20/20.