Will verizon exchange a phone I am not happy with?
mlr9420

I did not get the phone last month 30 days ago. I bough my phone on 5/23. Location [removed] and I purchased it a Samsung J7 alsong with a new iphone with my wife. order numbers [removed] and [removed]

Content removed per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service

0 Likes
Re: Will verizon exchange a phone I am not happy with HTC M8 to a Samsung S-6?
rcschnoor
Legend

@mlr9420 wrote:

I did not get the phone last month 30 days ago. I bough my phone on 5/23. Location [removed] and I purchased it a Samsung J7 alsong with a new iphone with my wife. order numbers [removed] and [removed]

Is this supposed to be a question? What you have written does not really explain what you want to ask if it is indeed a question. Do you want to exchange one of  your phones? Do you want to exchange both of your phones? If you purchased your phones on 5/23/2019, you can still exchange them before 6/6/2019. There will be a $50 restocking fee on any device you want to exchange.

Re: Will verizon exchange a phone I am not happy with?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mlr9420, 

We want to make sure all our customers are happy with their devices. We do offer a 14-day Worry-Free Guarantee. You can return your device for any reason within the first 14 days. There is a restocking fee if the device s exchanged due to features or colors for a different make and model. If the current model is exchanged for the same make an model due to manufacturer issue, there are no restocking fees.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so sad to learn that you are not happy with your phone, mlr9420. We can help review your option. 

When purchasing anything from us, you do have a 14 day return/exchange period. Since you purchased your phone at a store location, you would need to visit that same store location to exchange your phone for a different one. 

Also, rcschnoor is correct that there will be a restocking fee as well. What was it that you did not like about your new phone? 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Jbash99
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I go about it.  I was supplied to get a phone with the biggest screen possiblw, well its smaller then my s10+, I'm very disappointed!!!!  I've been waiting for a big screen for 2 years,  and I get this,  smaller then what I had!!!  Not happy

0 Likes
Jbash99
Enthusiast - Level 2

No one really???

0 Likes
Jbash99
Enthusiast - Level 2

I told her my main concern was getting a bigger screen,  bigger phone.   ..well I got a smaller phone,  I feel like I'm holding a child's phone,  I'm passed and sad, been waiting c2 years to get new phone and I get this ***** baby phone!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jbash99-

We want you to love your new phone. I am sorry to hear it is not what you expected it to be. We offer 30 days to exchange or return the phone. Please follow the link for information on how to return or exchange your phone  https://www.verizon.com/support/return-policy/

-Angie

0 Likes