Will my bill increase if I cancel all but one line on my family plan?
rilobilly

I would like to keep one line (a smartphone) on my family plan and cancel the other 3 lines (2 smartphones and one basic phone). The contract is up on the 3 lines I want to cancel at the end of October, but the contract isn't up for the one line I want to keep until December. If I cancel all but the one, will my bill go up/change to a single personal plan on the single line for the remainder of its contract length? I tried calling customer service and doing the online chat and couldn't get through to talk to an actual person. I'm getting ready to just jump ship and not keep any lines at this point.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my bill increase if I cancel all but one line on my family plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't jump, rilobilly. We don't want to see you go! We do offer a Single Line Plan http://vz.to/1d0wrWV for only $60 per month with 2GB if you do decide to leave only one smartphone on your plan. What plan do you have now? What has you wanting to cancel so many of your lines? We want to help.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

why would your bill go up? Are you on the More Everything plan or nationwide plan?

0 Likes
rilobilly

I realize that I worded the question poorly. What I should have asked was "Since I'm paying around $50 per phone line per month now, will keeping the single line and ditching the rest be higher than that $50 per month?".

0 Likes
Not applicable

Possibly. What plan do you have now. No one can give you an answer until to answer that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't jump, rilobilly. We don't want to see you go! We do offer a Single Line Plan http://vz.to/1d0wrWV for only $60 per month with 2GB if you do decide to leave only one smartphone on your plan. What plan do you have now? What has you wanting to cancel so many of your lines? We want to help.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Putnam6

I have the same question 

0 Likes