Will Verizon work on a Wirefly Phone?
greymantis

Just wondering if I buy a phone from Wirefly and then, let's say 14 months from now the phone starts screwing up in some way can I take it into a Verizon store and will they work on it even though I bought it at Wirefly. 

I always bought my other phones through Verizon and through the years I've had a couple problems that were simply solved by taking it back into the Verizon store and having them work on it.

I've been told that Verizon would work on the phone from Wirefly as long as it is under contract with them, but I'd like to make sure of that.

What's the word?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon work on a Wirefly Phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions on the Wirefly website for extra contract with them if you purchase a phone from their website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
greymantis

Thanks. But that's not a helpful reply as it doesn't answer my question.

I am fully aware of the extra contact with wire fly and I have no issue

with it. If you read my question you will see that I am concerned more

with Verizon's policies, not wirefly's

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are buying a Verizon Wireless branded device and contract on Wirefly, you'll be fine.  You just need to either have the extended warranty or insurance on your plan for the whole contract period if you expect Verizon Wireless to help you with an issue at the 14th month or any other month after the standard one year warranty on the phone expires.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wireflysupport

Yes,. you can take Wirefly phones to Verizon for assistance.  Wirefly is happy to assist you within the first 30 days. 

The phones you order from Wirefly are the exact same devices you'd get from going to a  Verizon  carrier retail store. In fact, as the internet's #1 authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless we only activate devices from certified carrier distributors. Every device has a full U.S. warranty, and is never refurbished unless explicitly sold as such.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Be aware that it will not be under warranty at "14 months from now".  So if repairs are needed, you likely would have to pay for the service.

0 Likes