Will Verizon provide a service extender? We've had terrible service in our home that's getting worse as the days go by.
chrislauraharris

We've been in our house for 2 years and the cell service there has gotten worse and worse. It used to be that we had to be in one room for it to work but now we keep dropping calls even in that room. I've been a customer of Verizon for 17 years and would rather not switch providers if I can avoid it. But we can't not be able to talk on our phones at home.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon provide a service extender? We've had terrible service in our home that's getting worse as the days go by.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty as our customer for 17 years chrislauraharris and would never want to see you leave. We understand the importance of being able to use your phone in your home. Is the issue only inside your home or do you have trouble outside as well? Outside of the dropped calls, are you experiencing issues with text or data? The network extender is a great option to help with indoor service, but we want to get some additional details to ensure we provide you with the best solution. 

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon provide a service extender? We've had terrible service in our home that's getting worse as the days go by.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Do your phones support wi-fi calling? Even fi they do if your signal is that bad it might be better to switch. why have service with a carrier where the signal is bad?

0 Likes
chrislauraharris

Hi Rashad,

It's not nearly as bad outside the house as it is inside and data and texts seem to be ok for the most part. Data will grind if the signal's bad and we're in the one room that our wifi doesn't reach.

Thanks,Laura

0 Likes