Will Verizon offer North American service like T-Mobile?
007pandas

I'm considering moving to T-Mobile for service. I began with Verizon when it merged to become Verizon, so I'm pretty loyal. However, as a Recreational vehicle owner and traveler into Canada.

I wonder will Verizon counter the current offering T-Mobile is promoting of carrier service in Canada, America, and Mexico utilizing the same contract without any fee increased just for crossing the border.

If Verizon offers something similar, I may stay depending on the cost, if not bye, bye Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon offer North American service like T-Mobile?
Tidbits
Legend

More than likely not. Also no one will really know here or by calling customer service.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

FYI depending on which plan you get there is a fee. It's $10 per line to add it on certain plans. Only their 10GB promo plan has it included.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having an RV and traveling is fun. Starting today with our $5.00 International Value plan calling to Canada or Mexico is free plus you already have free international texting from the US. We value our loyal customers and work hard to give our customers the best options.

AllisonC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes