Will Verizon add towers along mid-coast Maine? We have little or no coverage on Mt. Desert, Deer Isle, Vinyl Haven, and Brooklin. I bought a Verizon network extender, but it doesn't work. We have Fairpoint internet service and it's too slow to support
Brooklin

Can we install our own tower along mid-coast Maine?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon add towers along mid-coast Maine? We have little or no coverage on Mt. Desert, Deer Isle, Vinyl Haven, and Brooklin. I bought a Verizon network extender, but it doesn't work. We have Fairpoint internet service and it's too slow to supp
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If Verizon were allowed to just erect a tower there would be no concerns about low coverage.

Write a letter to your municipality and complain to them and ask them to let VZW put a tower up.

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon add towers along mid-coast Maine?  We have little or no coverage on Mt. Desert, Deer Isle, Vinyl Haven, and Brooklin.  I bought a Verizon network extender, but it doesn't work.  We have Fairpoint internet service and it's too slow to supp
Brooklin

There are many towns in this area that would gladly give permission for a tower.  Verizon is absent from a wide geographical area here.  They have been asked in the past.

0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon add towers along mid-coast Maine?  We have little or no coverage on Mt. Desert, Deer Isle, Vinyl Haven, and Brooklin.  I bought a Verizon network extender, but it doesn't work.  We have Fairpoint internet service and it's too slow to supp
Snn5
Legend

If you have your own tower and land already...(I don't know how) you can talk to Verizon about using it on their network.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brooklin,

We would be elated to add additional towers in your area to strengthen the signal in your area. I know haw aggravating it can be to have a poor signal. We want to do all that we can to provide you with excellent service. I would like to provide you with the link in order to see if the land qualifies for towers. Please click  http://spr.ly/6582BzCUY
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes