Will Serve Letter
ashhamby

Who can I contact in regards to obtaining a will serve utility letter from Verizon for a new development?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will Serve Letter
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the clarification, Amanda Hamby.

It sounds like you are looking for a Will Serve letter for landline services in a new neighborhood. Is that correct?

In that case, we would need to refer you to Verizon Verizon Customer Service - Contact Us | Verizon Help Center and  Support | Verizon for assistance.

We apologize for the confusion since we only have access to wireless consumer accounts via this platform.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to check out the business website for the appropriate contact. Wireless business plans and solutions | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

ashhamby,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We handle wireless concerns here, but we still want to make sure you are directed to the proper channel. Can you tell us a little more about what you are seeking with this letter?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ashhamby

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your email. In order to move forward with obtaining a public report from the Department of Real Estate for our development, they require a will serve letter from the phone company stating they will provide service to the subdivision. The three points they are looking for are:

1. A letter of availability of service to the subdivision;

1. The lot buyers cost per foot for extension and/or installation of service to the farthest lot in the Tract and the free foot allowance, if any; and

1. Provide evidence that financial arrangements have been made for installation of utilities.

I understand that all services from Verizon are wireless and Frontier Communications may be the entity I have to go through. The previous letter received did come from Verizon however, I see that Frontier was introduced in 2016 so fairly recently. In case Verizon is not able to assist me with this, I am wondering who to contact at Frontier who can help me. I attempted to call yesterday but unfortunately was on hold for 40 minutes. Typically the construction/engineering department will send us these letters but I have not needed one from Verizon yet, so I am unsure. I attached a previous letter we received for a different project from AT&T just for reference. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the clarification, Amanda Hamby.

It sounds like you are looking for a Will Serve letter for landline services in a new neighborhood. Is that correct?

In that case, we would need to refer you to Verizon Verizon Customer Service - Contact Us | Verizon Help Center and  Support | Verizon for assistance.

We apologize for the confusion since we only have access to wireless consumer accounts via this platform.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ashhamby

Yes, that is correct.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ashhamby wrote:

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your email. In order to move forward with obtaining a public report from the Department of Real Estate for our development, they require a will serve letter from the phone company stating they will provide service to the subdivision. The three points they are looking for are:

1. A letter of availability of service to the subdivision;

1. The lot buyers cost per foot for extension and/or installation of service to the farthest lot in the Tract and the free foot allowance, if any; and

1. Provide evidence that financial arrangements have been made for installation of utilities.

I understand that all services from Verizon are wireless and Frontier Communications may be the entity I have to go through. The previous letter received did come from Verizon however, I see that Frontier was introduced in 2016 so fairly recently. In case Verizon is not able to assist me with this, I am wondering who to contact at Frontier who can help me. I attempted to call yesterday but unfortunately was on hold for 40 minutes. Typically the construction/engineering department will send us these letters but I have not needed one from Verizon yet, so I am unsure. I attached a previous letter we received for a different project from AT&T just for reference. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

For clarification, you had received an email notification for reply to your discussion thread on the Verizon Wireless Community forum. It wasn't a private email.

Signed,

A regular VZW customer

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
qianqianbunny
Enthusiast - Level 1

Excuse me, I have the same question. Can I ask which department I should contact for Verizon will serve letter? Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes