Will I be able to forward ports and achieve open NAT settings?
WOLFY317

I'm considering purchasing a business data plan line for my personal business, but I would like to be able to forward ports as needed. I understand that an unrestricted Static IP is an option. Will I be able to forward ports, and achieve open NAT settings?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Static IP and achieving open NAT on Business Data Plan
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

WOLFY317, we look forward to serving your wireless business needs on our network. Verizon Wireless Private Network is an enterprise solution that lets customers communicate more securely and consistently with their wireless devices by using a combination of Private IP addressing and dedicated connectivity. The new Private Network Static IP feature gives enterprise and government customers enhanced administrative control over employees’ access by allowing them to assign a unique IP address to identify each mobile device accessing the network. For more information, click Private Network Static IP From Verizon Wireless Gives Enterprise And Government Customers More Optio...

LasinaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

WOLFY317, we look forward to serving your wireless business needs on our network. Verizon Wireless Private Network is an enterprise solution that lets customers communicate more securely and consistently with their wireless devices by using a combination of Private IP addressing and dedicated connectivity. The new Private Network Static IP feature gives enterprise and government customers enhanced administrative control over employees’ access by allowing them to assign a unique IP address to identify each mobile device accessing the network. For more information, click Private Network Static IP From Verizon Wireless Gives Enterprise And Government Customers More Optio...

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have a great question, WOLFY317. I really appreciate you considering Verizon Wireless for your business needs. You can certainly purchase a Private Network with Static IP that will give you full Internet access and allow you to select Unrestricted or Restricted along with access to port forwarding. There’s more about this Static IP option at https://www.verizonwireless.com/news/article/2008/10/pr2008-10-23.html . Our Sales Professionals at 800-256-4646 can help with getting you started.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes