Will Google or Apple maps work well in all areas of Puerto Rico
CHRBAR79

I am going to Puerto Rico to research the island and need to be able to get around a place I have never been to. I have an iphone 7 and am considering a new ipad to help me use GPS mapping as I drive around. WILL Verizon data coverage and service work well at that location for that purpose? I went to the international checker on Verizon and it said I am "good to go" but I would like further verification. I am going to be there for a few weeks and will not be a happy customer if I cannot navigate with my devices. This is critical for me and need concrete reassurance. Can anyone advise me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Google or Apple maps work well in all areas of Puerto Rico
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here for you! We want you to have a wonderful trip! Let's get the answers that you need. Coverage is going to depend on your plan. It wounds like you were on the right path. This link is for our international traveler. This provides coverage based on your individual plan. There is no guess work. You simply click this link:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/ and sign in. Once you select your destination, the details are provided. Please take a look. BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Will Google or Apple maps work well in all areas of Puerto Rico
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also consider downloading the maps from the areas you plan to travel to have the maps available offline

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes