Why would only one device suddenly stop showing detailed message usage on my bill? All others are OK but one stopped 3 days ago. Help!
Golfrnsavh

I Was checking family usage and noticed one line stopped listing detailed message usage 3 days ago. I know it's being used, but it's the only one with this issue.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why would only one device suddenly stop showing detailed message usage on my bill? All others are OK but one stopped 3 days ago. Help!
pherson
Champion - Level 1

How do you know it's being used, and why are you checking it? Besides Noone here has access to your account. Call customer service 8009220204.

0 Likes
Re: Why would only one device suddenly stop showing detailed message usage on my bill? All others are OK but one stopped 3 days ago. Help!
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it an iPhone or smartphone, and the owner is now using an app that uses DATA rather than TEXT to exchange messages?

Another possibility - if the owner of the phone is traveling and in an area that is considered extended network or roaming, then the data may not show up immediately, but could be delayed several days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I know how important it is to ensure you are able to manage the usage on your account Golsfrnsavh. Allow us to get to the bottom of your message details. How are you looking at the message details? Have you verified the line is still using the device? Do you have the Family Base feature added?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes