Re: Why won't Verizon Fix My Voicemail?
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Day 10.  No voicemail.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You know I really feel sorry for you.

Just take your money to another provider. Its unbelievable that such a simple thing in the past handled by tech support cannot place it on your account.

Port out and hopefully the other provider will pay any early termination fees and you may get pretty good coverage.

Ten days is totally unacceptable! I hope it gets better for you?

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Soxo666,

This has been going on way to long! As Elector said, this is an unacceptable amount of time to wait for a resolution. I've sent you a Direct Message and look forward to getting your voicemail up and running for you.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried SarahO.  Same as always.  Eventually they tell you to call someone else.  Tired of dealing with Pinocchios.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Unfortunately your options are only dealing with a level 3 tech. Not tier 1 or 2 but insist on level 3 technician.

They have much more access than others.

I cannot for the life of me understand why this is still an issue. 10 days?

SarahO wanted you to send her a direct message. Did you do that? Click on their avitar choose follow, when they follow back you can message each other.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've asked for Tier 3 repeatedly.  No dice.  They won't put me through.  SarahO did nothing for me.  Just gave me a number to call.  Same on I've been calling.  It's Customer Service.  After 1 1/2 hours on hold, they go through the same questions, then put you on hold for another 2 hours waiting for Tier 1 support.  They go through their same song and dance and then say just wait and it might start working.  Can't give a time estimate for that either.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Absolutely crazy. In years past if a tech 1 or 2 could not get you up and running. The level 3 tech was just fantastic. They refuse to allow you to speak to a level 3 tech is just crazy.

0 Likes
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Amen.  Been in the communication industry for 45 years and never seen anything like it.  Can't wait for a Verizon order to come across my desk.

0 Likes
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Day 11.  You guessed it.  No Voicemail and no help from impotent Verizon.

0 Likes
Soxo666
Enthusiast - Level 3

Day 12.  Still no voicemail.  Liar, Liar, Verizon's nose is longer than a telephone wire.  Karen from Verizon (480-496-7743) called me 4 days ago and told me she would look into my problem and call me back.  Of course, she lied.  No call back and no response to the voicemail I left her.  (How come she can have voicemail and I can't?) Give her a call and tell her how worthless Verizon customer service and tech support is.

0 Likes