Why with Verizon edge I had $25 off discount by line and now I have Verizon plan and they charge me $20 by line?
Canutre
Enthusiast - Level 1

verizon plan don't have discount with device payments?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why with Verizon edge I had $25 off discount by line and now I have Verizon plan and they charge me $20 by line?
Canutre
Enthusiast - Level 1

before I paid $15 by line with edge

0 Likes
Re: Why with Verizon edge I had $25 off discount by line and now I have Verizon plan and they charge me $20 by line?
rcschnoor
Legend

No, the Verizon Plan does not have discounts if you are in their payment plan. But they also don't have $40 line access fees, either, unless you are fulfilling a service contract you entered into on the More Everything Plan or other discontinued plan. Service contracts are not offered on the Verizon Plan. ALL line access fees are $20, which is an average of the discounts offered when on a payment plan for More Everything. They had discounts bringing the $40 line access fee down to either $25 or $15. They took an average of the 2 different discounts and settled on a $20 line access fee. There is nothing to say this won't change in the future to a lower amount. When Share Everything/More Everything started, they didn't have line access fee discounts and ALL line access fees were $40. That changed to allow discounts to the above values. It is possible that discounts could be introduced into the Verizon Plan or they could simply lower the base cost in the future.