Why such confusing customer service?
ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

Most of my contracts are up.  I went into the Verizon store yesterday and was treated like I was a customer of "the Phone Company" who really didn't care.  I one home and tried the online support and was given mis information.  First, one of the phones does not expire till March.  One sour e said I had to wait and the other said I had to get the new monthly plan and sent the old phone in.  I also have a credit or discount from the company I work for.  The online person said the discount was applied to the shared data and well as the monthly cost of the phones.  I repeatedly asked her to confirm that and she said the was correct.  I emailed the conversation to myself and never got it.  When KI call ed in I was told the lady was wrong and the employee discount was applied only to the shared data???  Wow, maybe T Mobile would be better?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Confusing Customer Service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ttocsrednib,

I do regret to see that you are still having some issues on your account. This is never the experience we want for any of our customers. I can certainly assist you. I’m going to send you a Private Message. Please respond to me only in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ttocsrednib,

Help has arrived. Please don’t put your running shoes on yet! We would be very sad if you left us. As a consumer myself, I know how important it is to have accurate information about my account. I regret to hear that there has been some miscommunication. I have sent you a Private Message to further assist. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

All of the answers to these questions can be found on you bill.

ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok, here I am.  Also contact me at [removed] or on my cell [removed].  Last 4 digits [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

NOPE

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Ok. So let me break it down for you.

Your employer discount is only on the shared data portion and NOT on the line charge. If you looked at your bill, you would have seen this.

ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let me address you "kind reply".  I can read... However, I was told by a verizon rep differently.  Kindly go away!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It doesn't matter what you were told by any rep.

Your customer agreement states this.

Also, there is an FAQ list for just about any topic available on the website and all you have to do is search for it.

0 Likes
ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

Alicia, Since speaking with you I have talked with 4 or 5 folks and things are not straight yet!

0 Likes
ttocsrednib
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you send another private message?

0 Likes