Why so many issues in obtaining "switch" rebates?
JEACUR96

I was very excited to make the "switch to Version" from my previous carrier in August 2016, especially for their promotion.  However that excitement was short lived.  I properly submitted my request as your promotion directed on August 8th. Almost 90 days later I am still going round and round with this.  Each time I tried to follow-up on my submission (5 times now) after waiting the obligatory 8 weeks the following happened:

• representative says my submission is correct, they apologize, tell me it will be "escalated" and to wait 5 to 10 days.
  • within a few days I receive a rejection email with statuses like.. "need more information", "duplicate entry", "invalid"
  • Each telephone call l make I ask to talk with a supervisor who tells me....my submission is correct, they apologize... wait another 5 to 10 days.
  • the last two conversations I was ASSURED by the Floor Supervisor that this would be the LAST TIME and my submission would go through.
  • I'm still waiting.

Several times I asked who can I escalate this to?  A regional manager?  District manager?  What is my recourse? I was told there is no where for us to escalate this to.

Needless to say I am not happy I made the switch and feel duped.  Thanks Verizon!  You've confirmed it!  You're just like the others.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why so many issues in obtaining "switch" rebates?
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

JEACUR96, thank you for joining the Verizon Family.  I know how important it is for you to receive what was promised to you.  We are here to provide assistance.  We have a team that handles all inquires related to switching to Verizon.  You will have to contact them and provide the tracking numbers for you submissions.  You can reach them at: 844-408-8470,  You can also check on your submissions at www.verizonwireless.com/switch

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JEACUR96

Ralpht:

thank you for providing me with the contact number for the switch team, however, if you read my comments you would find that I HAVE contacted them at least five separate times over the past few months.  That is my frustration and issue.   Each time i am told there is a glitch in the system and to wait another 5 to 10 days for it to be resolved.   Maybe you are trying to stretch it out until until your customers give up? 

0 Likes
stlsteve

File a complaint with your Attorney General. That got an immediate response from Verizon for me and I finally received my rebates.

0 Likes