Why so expensive???
lola2448

I went from a smartphone and 2 basic phones at around $110 per month on an old plan to 2 smart phones and 1 basic on a new plan that is over $200 per month!!!! I was under the impression that the share plan included one phone and you had to pay more to add others but no! It's $70 for the plan and $40 for each smart phone and $30 for each basic phone for the plan I now have. Why can they not include a phone in the $70 plan? Why do they have to be so greedy? I live in a rural area and Sprint service sucks here (always dropping calls) and we do not have AT&T wireless. I have had no problems with Verizon except for the guy who told me that this plan would cost about the same as my old one. I really don't want to pay $200 a month for freaking phone service. VERIZON - PLEASE LOOK AT LOWERING THE COST OF YOUR PLANS!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! DON'T BE SO GREEDY!! Anyone else having a problem with the cost of their bill?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why so expensive???
Not applicable

The Share Everything plan is $40 per smartphone, $30 per basic phone, plus data plan.  The data plans are $50 for 1GB, $60 for 2GB, $70 for 4GB, $80 for 6GB, etc., plus taxes and fees.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Why didn't you price the Share Everything plan out before you switched to it?  There is an online calculator that would have told you exactly what the cost would have been before fees and taxes.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You should have looked at the actual pricing before signed the contract. I know whenever I upgrade a phone I am always told what my monthly cost will be even if I'm not changing my plan or features. Also be aware on the old plan you still would have needed a 2nd data plan which would have cost you $30. So you bill would have been at least $140 not $110.

Also sounds like your old plan doesn't include texting which you get unlimited texting for ALL lines on Share Everything.

0 Likes