Why should I sign up for Sprint instead of staying with Verizonwireless
Jim759
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why because Verizonwireless will not buy out my contract and give me their best deal!! But Sprint will and give me a better deal. [removed] After more then ten years with this company you would think one would get better treatment!!!

Content removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why should I sign up for Sprint instead of staying with Verizonwireless
rcschnoor
Legend

[removed]

You have a contract with Verizon. Why would Verizon "buy you out" when you have already agreed to the contract. They "bought you out" by giving you an incentive to sign the contract. Now you don't want to fulfill what you have agreed to do. Why would Verizon want to give something further when you don't even want to do what you promised? What will you want from Verizon next month when Sprint starts offering new incentives? When you have been with Sprint for awhile and they are STILL giving incentives to new customers but you are no longer getting them since you are now a CURRENT customer what are you going to do???? Cry to them as you are with Verizon now??? Just like you got an incentive to sign your current contract, you have to FULFILL the requirements before getting another incentive. You will have the same problem with Sprint.

Next time don't agree to a contract since you obviously have no intention of fulfilling it.

Good luck with your new provider.Smiley Happy

Content was removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes