Why is there no formal complaint section on website
JorgeAndBug

Slightly appalled at the way my wife was treated at our local Verizon store last night.  We have been loyal customers for awhile now.  We pay our bill on time and in full each month and have for the most part always been very happy with everything Verizon.  2 days ago we stopped in to impromptu upgrade my wifes phone due to some medical incompatible app issues with her Windows phone.  BTW, Darren at the Belton, Mo store did a great job working to get my wife into an Android phone ahead of her upgrade date. However, yesterday afternoon after my wifes chemo infusion we stopped by to ask some questions about her new phone.  No sooner did we get inside the store did my wife begin feeling sick to her stomach from her infusion.  She walked to the back and told the sales girl behind the counter she was going to be sick and needed a bathroom.  This person very coldly said to my wife "I'm sorry but we don't have public restrooms".  Again my wife told her she was about to be sick and the woman bent down and picked up a trashcan and said she could throw up in there.  My wife said "you want me to throw up in your trash can in the middle of the store in front of everyone"?  She only responded back...there is a Starbucks next door.  My wife barely made it to Starbucks bathroom. Thanks Verizon.  Thank you for the compassion and understanding.  Thank you for teaching your storefront employees when it's appropriate to let the public use the stores private restroom.  This has really bumped you guys down a notch in customer service in our eyes.  Please do better. '

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is there no formal complaint section on website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about your experience at our store location JorgeAndBug. We appreciate you being with us for a long time and hope you stay with our family. I know its upsetting to be treated this way. I hope we can mend this relationship between us in the future. I hope your wife has a speedy recovery.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Why is there no formal complaint section on website
JorgeAndBug

So that's it? You hope she has a speedy recovery? Nevermind the fact that

your storefront publicly embarrassed her and she nearly vomited on the

floor for everyone to see. I expected more from you all. Verizon boast it's

all about customers and leading edge technology. Well you all seem to lack

in one of those departments. You don't treat your paying customers like

that and you don't take 5 days to respond to a complaint with the response

you sent.