Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,830 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Why is the service getting worse? Zip code 79707
BSSHOG1959
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had verizon for years. I have been in this 79707 area for over a year and a half. Serice has gone from 4 bars of 4g service to 1 bar and at times no service. I have a booster in my shop that gave me 4 bars of 4g service also. Lately the service has just gotten progressively worse.  Its not caused by your average answer of new structur ed s or obstacles because nothing new has been built in this area. I have a Samsung 8+, my wife and daughter both  have new iphones and all 3 of our services have been disintegrating.  If this doesnt get resolved soon, I will be look in ng at at&t.

Labels (1)
Re: Why is the service getting worse? Zip code 79707
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having reliable service, BSSHOG1959. Being able to stay connected to friends and family is paramount in everyday life. Have you attempted any troubleshooting so far? If so, what steps have you taken? 

0 Likes
BSSHOG1959
Enthusiast - Level 2

What troubleshooting attempts am I suppose to do to improve your service? My phone updates and I can reboot it now and then. As many complaints as I am finding, I would presume that verizon would attempt some troubleshooting to find out why your service is degrading at a rapid rate!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yes, of course, we are going to perform some troubleshooting steps so we can get to the bottom of this, BSSHOG1959. Do you know how far you have to travel before the signal becomes stable and not fluctuating? Does this affect all your services(voice, text, and data)? 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARPAL48
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is getting worse in 36054. I am ready to leave Verizon, if they dont fix this issue!! I am sick of it!! Paying for unlimited 4G and sometimes getting 3G, or even 1X which gives me nothing!!

0 Likes
BSSHOG1959
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to tell you Joey, its everywhere. I use to have no problem getting 4 bars of 4g. Now I get 1 bar in our house. I have a $350 booster in my shop where I now get 2 bars of 4g when I use to get 4 bars. It does interfere with data and voice at times. Text seems to be working ok.

0 Likes
KENLOW97

I have experienced a continual degrade of signal in our area over the last year. It is to the point of some signal sometimes and can’t complete call over the last few days

i have had great signal at this location the first few years. Any help is appreciated

thanks

buck

0 Likes