Why is the new logo so bland and terrible???
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

I have always liked the Verizon logo but now they decide to copy Google and go with this terrible and bland logo. Verizon pls go back to the old logo.

Labels (1)
Re: Why is the new logo so bland and terrible???
Snn5
Legend

Marketing changes.  Most companies go through a logo change.  It'll change again in a few years.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I would have taken the red check make it larger and be the V. That one simple change would have made the new logo better.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

About 2 years ago they did change the V to a red check mark. Then they put it on employee name tags and the collars of the employee shirts. People thought it was the Nike logo.

It is definitely a marketing strategy.

Verizon?...Check!

Like on your to-do list.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

And the big red Z at one point, the swooping Z and huge check preceding the name on my phone.

0 Likes
Dustin001
Contributor - Level 1

Whatever the reason this new logo is atrocious. Sucks I will have to look at it every time I come on the website.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I doubt that Verizon will change their logo because we may or may not like it.

I would rather them spend more time lowering the cost of services because we don't like that.

GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon is just flowing the pact.

EVERYONE is doing the big plain boring look (trying to be understated instead of in your face).

Obviously things are not all rainbows and unicorns at Verizon (trying to reinvent themselves).

Like sprmankalel, they should be competing with phone plan prices and not wasting money with a silly logo change.

0 Likes