Why is the Voicemail system so time consuming?
ashwin771

Dear All: The new VW Voice Mail system has a major shortcoming.  It starts of by giving the following info, which is very time consuming and does not add value:

1. Date and time of the message

2. Recording of the phone number that left the VM: This one does not add any value, since I already know via my caller ID as to who has left me the VM.

3. Duration of the call: Does not add any value

This system wastes approx. 1 minute for checking each VM.  For busy people such as myself, this is a waste time of precious time.  If I receive 5 VM a day, I just wasted 5 minutes of my time!  I am only interested in hearing the contents of the VM, rather than redundant info, as listed in the 3 points above.  Please revert to the old VM system, which allows users the option of receiving envelope info, if needed.  Please get back to me with your thoughts.  Thanks.

VW User

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail system
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can turn off the envelope information through the voicemail system preferences.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail system
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can turn off the envelope information through the voicemail system preferences.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes