Why is my voice out?
REBEL7142005

My voicemail has been out for 2 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? The app won't even open.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my voice out?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Is this for Visual Voicemail? Do you have an active 4G or 3G cellular connection at the time you are attempting to access your voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
REBEL7142005

I have a Samsung galaxy JV7. This is just for just regular voicemail. I have an active 4G connection.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my voicemail to keep me in touch with any missed calls and definitely want you to be able to rely on your messages as well, REBEL7142005. Let's take a closer look into this. Please provide more details about what's happening with your voicemail. What is the make and model of your phone? What happens when someone calls your phone? Do you receive any error messages? 

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
REBEL7142005

Nothing is happening with my voicemail. When I hit the voicemail icon it tries to open the app but then I get a blank screen and then it just goes back to my home page, so the app doesn't even open. People that try to leave a message tell me my voicemail seems like it's full because they can't leave a message. I have a Samsung Galaxy JV7. I do not receive an error message. My husband has also lost his voicemail. He has the same phone I do. Please see what you can do. It been out for 3 weeks now. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

REBEL7142005,

I appreciate those details since it helps us get to the bottom of your voicemail hiccup that's going on. Let's move forward so we can get your J7 back on its feet. What happens when you dial into your voicemail the old-fashioned way (*86)? How are your data services working for you aside from this? Also, have you recently shut down your device completely? Here is a link on how to perform this, just in case: http://spr.ly/6585D48Dt

With common glitches like this, you'd be surprised at how impactful shutting your phone off can be.

Keep us posted on your success, as we want you to have the access you need for voicemails.

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes