Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kmw2020, we love having you as a long time Verizon customer. We would never want to see you go elsewhere. I have sent you a Private Message to gather more details from you. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
wyohopkins

Having the exact same problem as described. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, wyohopkins! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? When did this issue start? Can you please provide us the cross streets and zip code of your current location? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
IreneS01

I am having the same issue. i have been working from home since the middle of March and have had almost full bars in my house. Today, same location, and I barley have one. 

0 Likes
krissyb73

Did you get a response on this? I am having the same issue, I can't even make or answer calls in my own home! I have been a verizon customer for 15 years and this is ridiculous!

0 Likes
AMO10
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing has happened on our area. service is now worse than when we switched from ATT. Why is there no update or trouble shooting that can be done on Verizon’s end??? We should not be charged for a service we can not use! You have a contract to provide service Verizon. 46365 area Indiana. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that your service is not working as needed for your area. I would be concerned if this were to happen in my area as well. Witn regard to our service issues when did this start for you? Does this only occur in your home or outdoors as well? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Only answer anyone gets is: we sent you a private message so we can discuss this further. Which doesn't fix the problem. Or here's  another recurring answer: oh no we hate to see your service isn't up to par.... blag blah yadda yadda yadda. Just the same garbage over and over. They obviously have no intention of fixing whatever it is that they did.

If anyone gets this figured out would you please pass along the info?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help, and want you to have a strong and reliable signal.

I have looked into the area and here is what I was able to find. It looks like a A network disruption was detected in the Westside, IN area affecting Data, Voice and Text services. Our technicians are aware of the situation, and we're working to resolve the issue, which could take up to 12 hrs. We recommend enabling WiFi calling via a secure WiFi source at this time.

AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, D3MONKID12. The reason why we ask you to Private Message or Direct Message us, is so we can discuss account sensitive information while away from the public thread. That being said, could I have the ZIP Code for your location, so I may review your area for any service alerts? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes