Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have nothing but stellar service, alessing_juarez. How long has this been an issue with the Verizon Wireless customers? How far would they need to travel from the warehouse before they can pick up better service? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
csanders44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue in 29067

0 Likes
TJHampton1977

More often than not my signal strength is horrible when I am home... Text messages fail or take forever to go through... not sure why this is happening 

0 Likes
supercrewjohn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family has experienced the same issue and we are within less than 1 mile of the Verizon tower above JPL in pasadena.  I would blame the devices by they are all iPhone 8 and iPhone X models less than 6 months old.  Also there appears to serious bandwidth throttling as YouTube consistantly either stops completely or the video goes to the circle of death after 10 minutes.   And this is with an unlimited data plan.  Come on Verizon we pay a premium for our service and customer service to be superior.  Lately it’s been worse than a T-Mobile burner.  Shape up and please provide the explanation.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When did this begin?Please provide more details as to what you experience.

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to help. Many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance, even in cases where you may have had service in the past. We do have solutions to help with this. Do you use Wi-Fi Calling?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KerryC_VZW We are here to help in any way we can. Which ZIP Code are you currently located in?

0 Likes
Ritafita

98034 and all of a sudden I can barely get a signal anywhere in or near my home. Verizon has been a complete nightmare since I switched a month ago. I don't think I've ever regretted a decision as much as I regret switching to you. I have had a horrible experience and am actually considering just paying off my phone and switching again. This is ridiculous!!

0 Likes
karoesler

I live in San Diego and my phone cannot get more than 2 bars of signal strength inside or anywhere outside that is within 10 miles of my home.  This has been for 2 days and I regularly get dropped out of data service or get only 3G or 1X data service.  About 2 days ago, my phone had a system update but I don't think that caused the signal degradation.

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same problems as everyone else and I have a tower that is 1.8 miles from me and another tower in the opposite direction that is 2.8 miles from me in 76557 area. My signal goes down to 3g and 1x 

0 Likes