Re: Why is my cell tower signal strength so weak now?
Avengersxtplus
Enthusiast - Level 2

And to further answer it's all services . Calls, Data and delayed text. 

Thank you. Sent a previous reply but forgot to include this. 

0 Likes
Hlisa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Us, also.  And in discussing with friends and neighbors in this rural farming community, there is consensus that there has been a significant degradation is signal.

47591, 47597, 47524 zip codes...

I suspect this degradation in quality if signal is the culprit behind "no link to dispatcher" errors on our security system. 

We've been with Verizon for over 15 years. I've had - until the last year - appreciated the coverage and quality of signal across multiple states. However, based upon suggestions in this thread, we will be taking other providers for a test drive.

in this day and age, cell service should be as reliable as electrical service...

0 Likes
chawla1234

Same here, 01757 and 01420. Calls take minutes to look for the signal to even start the ring, until I give up, restart the phone and the call rings right away. Phone calls bounce right to voicemail all the time. Texts will not go through, and I receive them delayed by an hour sometimes. Restart my phone and get them in a flood.

This is in zipcodes and addresses that for YEARS had great signal for voice and data. Now months ago, simultaneous with humongous great new 5G rollouts, consistent problems. May have to ditch Verizon Wireless after many many years. I can't afford to be missing calls and texts and restarting my phone every time I need to make a call.

"Can you hear me now?" Been a awhile since anyone had to ask that question, in particular Verizon customers. But I guess it's time again. Feels like 2005 all over again...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the details,we appreciate it. It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your service. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? When was the last time you had a service ticket completed? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the need to have working service, and we want to take a look at your concern. What services (calls, texts, data) are being affected? When did the issue begin?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
josephinoz
Enthusiast - Level 2

same problem, same long long "support" calls, as instructed I have reset, reconfigured, re-do all kinds of things on my Apple 8+.  Got the same run around about 5G from in-store help.   My DROPPED CALL frequency grows.   Look around, maybe all Verzizon customers need to switch providers because obviously they are not able to be publiclly honest about whats going on.

josephinoz
Enthusiast - Level 2

POOR EXCUSE, poor customer service to claim "5G is around the corner."  That is not likely to change poor technical support or customer service

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

josephinoz, we truly value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Making sure you have reliable service is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. When did this start? Are others in your area having the same experience? Does your service concern happen primarily while you are indoors or outdoors? Also, may we have your nearest intersection, City and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Doreen2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are all of Verizon customer service reps trained to tell Verizon customers that you want to help?  Show the customers Verizon cares? 

How about reporting back to upper management and let them know about all Verizon customer complaints !!

Every complaint is the same problem!! All over the United States!!

FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

Do not reply to this comment unless you’re going to tell me VERIZON IS GOING TO FIX THERE TOWERS!!!

obitwan7

They just stated that their problem was outside as well. So just spouting that use the Wi-Fi calling feature isn't always the solution. How can they when your Verizon 4G signal is weak (outside), when it wasn't beforehand? 

0 Likes