Why is it we pay for so much but get so little
huntha10

Im sick and tired of Verizon. I have been a loyal customer like many of you out there. I've had it going on 15 years now and ever since leaving my mother and fathers plan at that turning point where they decided to phase out the unlimited. Why is it here at Verizon for 8 gb we pay $90 plus. This out rages me when unlimited use to be $23 for me. I really wish us as the consumer would banned together with one another and tell Verizon we are going else where maybe sprint we might suffer from lack of service but if we all went there they could afford to get their system to spec and be unlimited for life. But Verizon I would really like one of your executives to contact me or better yet give me your number so i can contact you anytime i have a question. Because customer service doesn't seem to know a thing when you ask them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is it we pay for so much but get so little
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

"Unlimited use" might have been $23 for you in the past, but phone also were not capable of using data in the quantities and ways that they can now.

Things change.  Things evolve.  It's just part of life.

And note that this is a customer peer-to-peer forum.  Posting here is not going to get Verizon to have "one of your executives to contact me or better yet give me your number so i can contact you anytime i have a question".  (Not that is a realistic statement no matter where you post it.)

Good luck.

harvardale

I agree.  This service is not worth the huge price.  Slow speeds, bad customer service, bad selection of phones, horribly slow phone updates.  I am about the go to AT&T where I can get the same plan for $16 less a month with better service quality.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi huntha10,

Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and I am here to help! As a consumer, I realize conflicting information can be frustrating. Based on your description $23 was billed for one line of service and $90 is for more than one line to access data, is that correct? What additional concerns/ questions do you have? I can gladly address them. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Something isn't adding up there harvardale! What's going on to make you feel this way? Our network performance and level of customer support are second to none! Where are you located? What make and model device? Have you brought your concerns to our attention previously? We don't want to lose your valued business!

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes