Why is cell reception suddenly bad in Foxboro?
Vegas1000

I've had verizon as a cell provider for years.Reception has been fine and I have had no problems using it in my home to make/receive calls.Starting 2 -3 months ago reception suddenly deriorated and I cannot talk on my phone without going outside. I'm in Foxboro on South St.. What halpened on Verizon's end to cause this reduced signal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is cell reception suddenly bad in Foxboro?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vegas1000, your business is appreciated for the last few years. Here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into this service problem in your area. What's your zip code? Which make/model phone do you have? Did you recently update the software on your phone or download a new application to it?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pmraymond4

I have the same issue.   Starting today 10/29/2020 I have only 1 bar on my phone.   I have to use a cell booster to increase the signal and now even that can't pick up the signal to boost it.   There is no difference with out without the booster.  My phone only gets 1 bar.

Iphone 11 pro

zip 02035

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes