Why hasn't my Trade been processed?
MINCHE64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I traded in my iphone 6 in mid Oct, and got an email confirming that Verizon has received my shipment on Oct. 26. However, no update ever since. Still have no news regarding the final appraisal and credit. Who should I contact to get this resolved?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade in not processed
MINCHE64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got an email yesterday confirming that I will be receiving the $650 trade in credit, so it does take them  30~40 days to process it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Trading in your iPhone 6 should be easy, MINCHE64. You should have received another email by now. Were you trading your iPhone 6 in for a gift card or was it another promotion? Let's work together to get this squared away for you. Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MINCHE64
Enthusiast - Level 2

The trade in was submitted under the $650 credit promotion for iphone 7 upgrade. The online status says "Your shipment has arrived" since Oct 26th. I haven't received any further communication regarding the final appraisal or credit for my trade in.

0 Likes
MINCHE64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got an email yesterday confirming that I will be receiving the $650 trade in credit, so it does take them  30~40 days to process it.

0 Likes