Why has my service declined?
CLAHOD79

With verizon wireless for almost twenty years - suddenly over the past 6 or so months - horrific service in my home.  Dropped calls abound from the moment I pull into my driveway. Was quite happy with the service in my home till now. My contract is almost up and plan on jumping ship to another company with less costly monthly bill. Heck, even if the service is still the same, at least I will save a few bucks. Has verizon cutback on their towers? And no, I do not want an extender - just another device to take up space.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why has my service declined?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clahod79, we would never want to lose such a loyal customer. Having dependable service is important. Let’s figure out what is going on. What is your zip code? Are other Verizon users experiencing the same problem? Have you run an Account Analysis? http://vz.to/28XEYfR.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CODWEI25

I've been with Verizon over ten years. But now I get no better service through them than at&t gets in my areas where Verizon use to be the only service. Service has definitely declined. Verizon will create all the tickets for as many times as you want to complain but no solution. Oh and we have great new plans but they'll cost you extra. Thanks for no support to loyal customers Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a customer of ours for over 10 years, we appreciate the many years of loyalty to us. I know how important it is to ensure your service is consistent at all times. What exact issues are you experiencing with service? When did this start? So that we can look a closer look at the area, can you please provide us with the zip code you are in?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

CODWEI25 wrote:

I've been with Verizon over ten years. But now I get no better service through them than at&t gets in my areas where Verizon use to be the only service. Service has definitely declined. Verizon will create all the tickets for as many times as you want to complain but no solution. Oh and we have great new plans but they'll cost you extra. Thanks for no support to loyal customers Verizon.

There is no such thing as a "loyal" customer. You have continued to use Verizon for 10 years because they were the carrier that served your needs. That is only loyalty to yourself. There are lots of other options for a carrier and if one of them serves your needs better than you might consider switching. However, please do not use "loyal" as description for being a customer.

0 Likes
CODWEI25

It started when I got my new phone. But honestly every time I get a new

phone my typical service areas seem to get smaller and smaller. Zip codes I

know i have trouble in are 14904 and 16921. When I had moto razor in 16921

I had perfect service when I bought the razor maxx HD service at same home

was sketchy and now I'm driving at least a mile to get service. Tech is

sending me a new sim card if that don't work we are gonna have problems.

On Jul 31, 2016 9:23 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes