Why has Verizon gotten so terrible about there customer service??
Wheels53

I use to recommend everyone to Verizon for customer service alone years ago but it has really taken a turn for the worse. I have been told by the last 3 agents that they would be looking at my account and calling me back within a couple hours and not one of them even had the decency to call me back. So then I have to tell the next agent the whole story all over again. To make a long story short its been almost a month and a half and still havent gotten my issue resolved. To make it even worse the last 2 times I called I was actually trying to just turn my service off and they gave me the same "call you back shortly" line. That was 3 days ago. Only so much terrible customer service a person can take when your paying this kind of money every month.

Still say they have the best coverage of any carrier but the customer service that use to set them apart from the others has gone away drastically

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why has Verizon gotten so terrible about there customer service??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wheels53, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have, we really value you as a Verizon Wireless customer and I am here to assist you and take care of your concerns. I apologize about the calls not being returned as advised. I am going to send you a personal email so that we can get to the bottom of this matter.
VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes