Why doesn't my Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone5s display any new synced photos or videos?
Usafvmi08

I have utilized the Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone5s several times now but, for some reason, it is not showing any updated photos or videos since around the July/August time frame.  I usually back up my phone at least once a month.  All my photos and videos DO appear in my cloud when I access it via a computer or iPad but not in the app itself.  I have only used 2.6GB of my 25GB that I am allotted currently so I know that's not the problem.  This is extremely frustrating to me because I'm worried that if something were to happen to my phone, I will lose a large amount of pictures and videos that I have taken...lots of memories that I don't want to lose.

Please, don't comment with "use google" or whatever cloud app.  I am looking for good, solid information.  Would love an answer from a Verizon rep if possible as well.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't my Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone5s display any new synced photos or videos?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Interesting Usafvmi08! I completely understand your concern and would want my pictures/ media saved as well. Let's figure this out.

First, the good thing is everything is backed up since you can access it all via your PC or iPad. Please try removing the app from your device, restart phone, then re-download and try again. Let's see if this makes your current media available.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes