Why does my new order phone show up as canceled?
lindseymills0492

So confused right now.  I'm switching over from AT&T over signal issues and I'm really afraid I made a big mistake.  First it showed me I could make a down payment on the phone I was ordering to lower the monthly payment, then it revoked that option.  I went ahead and placed the order for phone/service, and any time I go to check my order status it shows "canceled."  What??? I certainly didn't cancel it.  Hopefully there's something I can do about the contract if they really canceled on me with no input from me.  This is not the correct way to start a relationship.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just decided to switch from AT&T but my order shows "canceled" and I had an email saying it can't be fulfilled??  Really hope I didn't mess up switching providers.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just decided to switch from AT&T but my order shows "canceled" and I had an email saying it can't be fulfilled??  Really hope I didn't mess up switching providers.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I just decided to switch from AT&T but my order shows "canceled" and I had an email saying it can't be fulfilled?? Really hope I didn't mess up switching providers.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have, lindseymills0492 . I know I would be asking the same thing. I just sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at this and find a solution. I look forward to your reply.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes