Why does my device have the wrong IMEI number?
gswimmer97
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to upgrade from the galaxy S5 to the Iphone 6s. I having issues with my phone. I went into the store and they said that my IMEI number was registered to my brothers phone. His phone was registered to me. We have never switched phones or anything, we both got new phones about a year ago and switched to the edge program.  This is the stores fault and I am switching carriers if this is not fixed. They told me my only option is to pay 240 and buy my phone or switch phones with him. I am not doing that. Verizon you better fix it or you are loosing a person to your competitor.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wrong IMEI number
gswimmer97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got this issue fixed with customer service. Thank you Mike you were very helpful

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gswimmer97
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got this issue fixed with customer service. Thank you Mike you were very helpful

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gswinner97, from all of us over here at Verizon, it was our pleasure to help today. Mike is a great part of our team, and thank you for letting us know how helpful he was. Have a great weekend.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes