Why does Verizion have such bad customer support? I have been lied too 9 times in the past 7 days and wasted countless hours! why should I stay with them? You would think after 10 years as a loyal customer without ever missing or having a late payment t
Wishihad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does Verizion have such bad customer support? I have been lied too 9  times in the past 7 days and wasted countless hours! why should I stay with them? You would think after 10  years as a loyal customer without ever missing or having a late payment they would at least give me honest answers and do what they say...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizion have such bad customer support? I have been lied too 9 times in the past 7 days and wasted countless hours! why should I stay with them? You would think after 10 years as a loyal customer without ever missing or having a late payme
Wishihad
Enthusiast - Level 1

1. customer service call 1 - " you can upgrade up to 3 months early at best buy" - I drove there- lie

2. Customer service 3  " I have a managers approval to upgrade you, you'll have a new phone on tuesday. - still no phone- lie

3. Customer service 5 - I'll call you to confirm tracking number - never called - lie

4. Customer service call 6 a its in the system but didnt ship, I'm submitting a form to the shipping dept, they will be calling you shortly and I'll also call back to followup - no call - lie and lie

5. Customer service call 7 - my manager approved it in real time it's going to ship today and you will get it today- lie and li

6. Same call but with supervision - it will ship today and you' lol get next Monday. - still hasn't shipped

7. ill call with tracking number ..- lie

ug

Re: Why does Verizion have such bad customer support? I have been lied too 9 times in the past 7 days and wasted countless hours! why should I stay with them? You would think after 10 years as a loyal customer without ever missing or having a late payme
nicole0101
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem with Verizon employees.  I saw on My Verizon that three phones qualified for early edge.  It showed a list of phones that could be bought on the early edge program and the iphone 6 was on it.  I spoke with a customer service rep who was going to place the order and then said the phones would ship next week.  I was anxious to get the phone, so I went to a Verizon store since I could get the phone the same day.  When I got there I was told they were having computer problems and named the only phones I could get , none of which were I phones.  I had already picked up a cover for my new Iphone.  My family and I were told that we could call in and get the iphone that way.  I asked the sales girl if I bought the cover, can I for sure get the iphone when I called in the order.  She said "yes" so I purchased the cover.  It was the only one of its kind.  When I called to upgrade three phones on my account, I was told again that there were only certain phones that I could get, none of which were iphones.  I went onto the Verizon website and took photos of the three lines on my plan that said " eligible for early edge"  I also took pictures of and printed information of the edge program which clearly states that ALL SMART PHONES qualify on the edge program.  I contacted customer support and was told that I only qualify for the early edge, which only allows specific phones.  I informed the customer service rep that, that is not what it says on your website.  She tells me there is the Edge and there is the Early Edge and said she would send me a copy of it.  I went back on their website and did a search on "Early Edge" and it brought up "Verizon Edge" which states " Verizon Edge is a program that provides you the flexibility to upgrade EARLY"  Again....it states that all smart phones qualify for this program.  It infuriates me that companies like Verizon can change the rules at their whim, and then hit you with a hefty financial penalty when you want out of there deceitful company.

0 Likes
civica
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wishihad

Unfortunately, there is only so much a Verizon Wireless representative can do. They can't physically ship a new phone, and can only place the order to do so.

I've had the same issue in that they said the order was placed, but never shipped. Luckily, after submitting the proper paperwork, the issue was resolved via the shipping department.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Knowing you just can't upgrade 3 months early and saving yourself aggravation..... Priceless